Right, so this blog, Personal Brain Forage, is going to be my creative, brainstorming, personal, kvetch, whatever the heck I want blog. It is not going to be pretty and I doubt there are many people who will want to read it all (apart from myself of course). Meanwhile brainforage and foragingforbrains will be used to publish 1) well written stuff that will likely start here and 2)other well written stuff that is different. I'm not sure which will be which. :)
It was becoming clear that I couldn't decide which title was better to user for what kind of writing and I became rather retardedly frozen, so I started this one with a very non-interesting title to be a playground. I've no worries that this title is so great it should not be wasted.
I figure that I post most good links up to my FB page and short updates but I need somewhere to explore my own life and my writing. Ta da. So if you want to read this bit about my life, there won't be updates posted to FB although I will leave a link there on my info page.
Oh, and it might be filled with shit like to-do lists and personal goals and complaining about my health and all kinds of other pointless nonsense that seems to fill my head.
So basically, if you are interested in what I have to say in a well written organized format, wait until it is published to one of the other blog titles. I'm sure I'll also link such posts to FB so nobody has to follow my blogs directly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment